Friday, May 29, 2009

Late night stroll in Dragonwake

After eradicating my computer of an annoying trojan, I decided to take a stroll in Dragonwake. Before long, I discovered that a warband or so of Order was zerging around trying to lock the zone (zzzzz). They had retaken the last Destro BO in the middle of the zone, and proceeded to the Destro warcamp to camp us, presumably. I strolled over to get in range to intercept the direct route from the Order warcamp to the Destro warcamp.

I find a lonely IB standing still in the middle of the road so I go say hi. Now that was no place to have a boring Zealot fight for 5 minutes, so I reel him off the main road. I skip and I hop and try to pull him farther away from his friends, but as luck would have it he snares me as I try to clear a crevice and I fall in it. This IB was either grouped or broadcasting in Region chat, because eventually more Order appear. I apologize in advance for the boring crevice fight that ensues (I often doze off myself when I play a Zealot). It gets worse when the IB I'm fighting gets heals. I try to bait him to punt me off, but this IB really wants me dead so I stall til my knockback comes back up. The video ends with some fantastic cliff diving by a waterfall.



Earlier that night:

Found myself right outside the Order warcamp in Thunder Mountain when I logged in. After a few scenarios with Lylia, I decided to congratulate the folks who were returning back to the warcamp after they locked the zone:


Here's me trying to feel out the Order zerg after arriving in Dragonwake. I guessed wrong, ended up in a bad position and killed myself with falling damage while trying to make my escape :(

No comments:

Post a Comment