Friday, April 9, 2010

Recon: fun with mines

Lately, one of my favorite moves in Global Agenda as a Recon is to herd people into mines. Note that mines will not automatically detonate if they're dropped under someone; they will only detonate if someone walks over them. I like to drop mines where I think my targets will run toward, then try to freak them out by swinging my big sword in their face and bait them to trip on my mines.

For those of you who don't play Global Agenda, you can spot mines by the tiny column of light they emit from the ground. They are bound to the 'X' key on my hotbar, which is located at the bottom left of the screen. Kills are displayed as blue "You defeated ..." or "You assisted ..." messages in the middle of the screen. Hope you enjoy these "mine fun" moments as much as I did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment