Monday, June 1, 2009

5-piece Invader set bonus (Mending) on PTS

I usually run with a combination of Conqueror and Invader for two +Int bonuses, one +Willpower bonus and one +Wounds bonus. But after fooling around on the PTS yesterday, I started to wonder if it was worth completing the Invader set. I destroyed every crest I had and spent everything at the Royal Quartermaster to find out.

Here's a video of Mending (together with the Warped Flesh tactic) in action, in a WAR version of "how many 5-year olds can you take in a fight":



I did not heal myself actively in the video --- the heals are from Mending and the Absorbs are from Warped Flesh. Mending is affected by stats (and the Divine Fury tactic), and can critically heal.

 I can't decide if it's worth giving up the the Int and Willpower Conqueror set bonuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment