Sunday, June 7, 2009

Helping lock zones with intel

It is usually fun to roam around when a zone is about to lock, because that's when the activity level spikes and there's a good chance of actual fighting going on. Thunder Mountain (and later, Dragonwake) were about to lock for Destruction, so I set out to look for some good fights away from the zerg. Strangely, I felt altruistic today and felt bad for the zergs who typically operate in blindness. Since it was Destro locking the zones this time, and I do a fair bit of "scouting"-type stuff anyway to pick my kills, I decided to relay whatever I saw to the zerg.

The first part of the video is in Thunder Mountain with Lylia. The second part of the video is me running solo in Dragonwake, after Lylia ditched me to play Aion.

No comments:

Post a Comment