Monday, June 8, 2009

Sunday woes

I rage-terminated the WAR client again today after not being able to do anything.

My character was in the Chaos pairing when I tried to log in, but for some reason the Chaos pairing was dead, so it booted me out of the game. When I logged back on, I found that the game had sent me to Tier 1. Whatever. I then noticed that the Elf Destruction Fortress was under attack, so I teleported to the Inevitable City to try to get to the Fort via The Maw. I get booted from the game again, and it seemed like the Maw had died along with the T4 Chaos pairing.

Meanwhile, Order unlocks the Greenskin Fortress as well. The only other way to the Greenskin Fortress was via the adjacent Greenskin zone, but I thought hell no, I'm right in front of the portal to The Maw! So I bang at the portal to The Maw a few more times and give up:



Earlier today, WAR freaked out and barfed all over my screen:



Bonus (bad implementation of trees in T2 Chaos):



This game makes me mad way too often. I have wanted to like the game from before it was even released, but it is nearly impossible to!

No comments:

Post a Comment